Monday, October 27, 2008

Introducing Amos

This is Amos, my first dog. He is a smart, active, playful yet obedient boy. I got him since He was 3months old. He looks like a teddy bear to me. That's how i fall in love more and more to the poodles and decided to build my own House of Poodles.

Amos is toilet-trained, in order not to let him mess up my toilet, i will only ask him to go toilet on specific time. When i tells him to go toilet, i have to close the door for him to do his business. If not, he will just stand there and stare at me! what a human-like behavior!

Every Morning before i wakes up, Amos will come to my bed sleep on my pillow waiting for me to wake up so that he could cuddles with me for awhile. He will open his leg wide asking for belly rub when i wakes up every morning. He is just so sweet and lovely.

No comments: