Friday, February 6, 2009

Smuggle Boey into Cafe

During one of the CNY nights (which i think is chu 3) where my sister went to visit her ex-boss house. I asked her to bring Amos there since she is not going to restaurant or cafe outside. She went out with Amos first. After that i brought Boey out together with me.

Boey is very good girl going out with me, she sit quietly on my lap. only when there is food served, she cannot help herself to stand up and sniff sniff the food. Looks pity though can sniff only cannot eat, all my friends asked me to feed her after get home to compensate what she had suffered in the cafe. On the other side, Amos is abit naughty at my sis's ex-boss' home. He keep barking at my sis's boss, not quite sure what's the reason but pity him there. I guess he don't like it there. My sister told me after Amos got home, keep waiting outside my room for me.
** Mummy whisper into AMos ear "Sayang Sayang Amos, mummy loves u so much"

Back to the topic, took some photos of Boey in the cafes. This is the first cafe we visited name 'Pelangi'. i just hold Boey on my hand with me when i go in, non of the staff stop me. So i guess they have no problem with Boey.
Boey n mummy

Boey n Amanda. Amanda was once scare of dog like hell. Cannot concentrate driving when i bring Amos sit in her car when we went back hometown. Now she had overcome the fear and loves AMos n Boey more n more.

After Pelangi, some of the gang wanted to go karaoke, Joey, Amanda n I went to another cafe, Papazi. This cafe is a little dark so maybe the boss didn't notice Boey at all.
Boey: Mummy, why pai ngor seong toi?
Mummy: Patient la this chair not nice to sit no place for you, wait the waiter change us other table.
This cafe was quite crowded and we don't get a nice place to sit. This table n chair are like those bar type. Feel so easy to fall off from the chair, so we insists want wait for other table and change.

After change table, boey wants to sit another chair don't want my lap. She was so curious looking here and there walking from her chair to my chair and back to her chair. LOL
Boey kepohing in the cafe

Boey: mummy, do i look like little judge?
Mummy: ya u look like one.
Boey: so next time mummy listen to me instead?
Mummy: you wait lah, "look like" only, u not the real Judge. I'm the Judge!

After all the kepohing, she getting tired and fall asleep on my lap.

No comments: